We are seeking a Network Analyst for a long term contract.
• 10 years IT networking experience required, supporting/managing:
• Voice systems, PBX (Avaya)
• Data Networks - Native LAN, MPLS, Microwave, and VSATs
• IP networks with solid understanding of end-to-end TCP/IP operation and performance over a WAN
• IT security, firewalls
• Designed and implement various network topologies including:
• Routing and IP addressing standards
• Security, firewalls and VPN (IPSEC, SSL VPN, DMVPN)
• Network performance optimization and measurements (QoS, acceleration, Netflow)
• Hands-on experience with Cisco, Juniper (switches and firewalls), Palo Alto, Riverbed and Aruba Wi-Fi preferred
• Have experience as L1, L2 support on Networking, Voice, or Telecommunication system support.
• Experience with offshore oilfield environment and working with users remotely
• Certified and able to travel to the Fourchon ShoreBase and offshore to the Gulf of Mexico production platforms and drilling rigs
• Have experience in managing, facilitate IT Project activities
• Have experience working independently and also with wider IT team, working with Global IT function team, or part of IT Global team.
• Have experience in IT Procurement and network vendor relations
• Working knowledge of the Layer 2 and Layer 3 carrier networks and networking protocols and services including STP, REP, VTP, 802.1Q, Dynamic/Private Vlans, MPLS L2 / L3, DIA, VPLS, IPVPN, ISIS, BGP, OSPF
• Hands-on in WAN environments, installing and troubleshooting circuit problems (Microwave/VSAT/LTE) and traffic shaping/QoS
• Knowledge of diagnostic networking tools (i.e. reading a packet capture)
• IT Service Management
• Understanding system on-boarding process include defining SLA, support structure as per service management (L1, L2, or L3)
• Understanding on Incident, Problem, Asset, Capacity Mgt, SLA, Change Management
• IT Sourcing
• Knowledge of IT Network infrastructure and system technologies, including: onboarding, scope capturing, support model, SLA defining, pricing structure.
• Knowledge in preparing Technical/Tender Proposal for IT Procurement process
Degree educated in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, with minimum of ten (10) years of work experience
Experience : 7+ years
Languages Needed : English
Job Type : Contract
Education : Bachelors Degree
• : DISCLAIMER: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com
For more information, please apply below or contact us