We are searching for a Cybersecurity Project Manager for a Cybersecurity Solutions Provider in Austin, TX.
This position requires a Business Leader with proven management expertise, strong communication, facilitation and mediation skills with an extensive background in staff management in the IT solutions space and also must have leadership perspective on establishing and constantly improving upon a delivery model for professional services projects.
- The Project Manager role will be executing security initiatives for several Teams associated with different departments.
- Standard project management functions including managing scheduling, resourcing, budgets, timelines, problem management, reporting, and managing client expectations.
- BS in Technology
- 3+ years of managing IT & Security projects
- Extensive experience IT projects is required and preferably experience in Cybersecurity projects.
- Experience in managed multiple complex project engagements and teams at the same time..
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Ability to manage complex information and rapidly structure and rationalize it
- Strong attention to detail, well organized administratively
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator
- Technical writing skills are highly desirable.
- Security & project management Certifications are highly desirable.