We are searching for a IT Services Operations Manager for a Cybersecurity Solutions Provider in Houston, TX.
This position requires a Business Leader with proven management expertise, strong communication, facilitation and mediation skills with an extensive background in staff management in the IT solutions space and also must have leadership perspective on establishing and constantly improving upon a delivery model for professional services projects. The Professional Services Manager is accountable for achieving/exceeding key financial and delivery metrics including bookings, revenue, margin and customer satisfaction for his/her Practice Area.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Partners with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Cooperates with the Project Office and other regional leaders to ensure the adoption of best practices and optimum utilization of staff.
- Drives recruitment and pro-active people management strategies to ensure the retention and growth of key resources.
- Engages with clients through the sales process.
- Drive appropriate organizational change and team mentoring as required to ensure the successful market penetration.
- BS in Technology
- 3+ years of managing professional services
- 10+ years of function or professional experience is required.
- Extensive experience in IT projects and preferably Cybersecurity
- Managed multiple complex program engagements and teams.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Ability to manage complex information and rapidly structure and rationalize it
- Strong attention to detail, well organized administratively
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator