- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify top talent for positions
- Create job descriptions that will attract highly qualified candidates.
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, data mining.
- Effectively utilize online tools to attract talent (i.e. LinkedIn, job boards, and niche industry sites).
- Effectively influence passive job seekers to pursue opportunities.
- Conduct in depth phone interviews of potential candidates and determine if there are possible opportunities.
- Coordinate on-site interviews and obtain feedback.
- Track and report key metrics to internal stakeholders.
2+ years of recruiting experience (direct-hire, agency experience is preferred).
Experience sourcing a variety of roles, from individual contributor to leadership positions.
Deep understanding of the Boolean search language and how those search principles apply to both internet and internal database searches.
Ability to communicate with and present at the executive level.
Experience working in a fast-paced environment demonstrating an ability to prioritize.
Experience recruiting Upstream Oil & Gas positions is a plus.