Responsible for managing and leading a team of Integration Coordinators and Technical professionals who manage and perform data integrations. Responsible for the performance management and oversight of the Integration team; managing team performance based on lead indicators of new and existing KPIs to better manage and improve the workflows supported by the organization.
- Build and maintain new relationships with all vendors regarding new/existing interface specifications.
- Provide consulting services to internal customers on all integration opportunities.
- Manage escalations and facilitating conference calls with internal and external Stakeholders to discuss possible issues and preventive measures.
- Ensure department requirements for interface and related test and turn up are completed within project time line.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for all integration functionalities, when necessary.
- Perform monthly performance evaluations with each associate for coaching and development efforts.
- Improve Team productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, process, reporting, automation, and associate engagement to Management Team.
- Collaborate with cross functional managers to establish and streamline process flows; deployment efficiencies and improvements between departments.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support Team for project hand-off and provide them advanced technical support for Minor MAC requests and break/fix issues.
- Effective personnel management skills, including proven experience in a leadership role conducting personnel evaluations/reviews, coaching, and employee development.
- Must have the ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to converse effectively at all levels within the business organization.
- Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt personally, as well as lead a workforce to adapt to constantly changing environments and priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macro(s), queries, & advanced written formulas)
- Proficient knowledge of Database queries.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macro(s), queries, & advanced written formulas
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years equivalent technical work experience
- 5+ years of experience at a managerial capacity leading, coaching and mentoring data integration professionals
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience related to data analysis or in a process-oriented or client-facing role
- 3+ years experience with ETL and data modeling