RELOCATION TO HOUSTON AVAILABLE
The IFS Product Champion works with the ERP and coordinates, plans and optimizes inventory by working closely with sales, inventory and customer service teams to forecast short term, mid-term and long range demand while considering current inventory levels, excess product types, and lead times. Responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and reconciling all inventory and trucking purchase orders related to each business line.
- Utilizing the IFS v.8 or v.9 ERP system, identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable and automate overall business process improvement.
- Further develop inventory reporting tools and dashboards to improve key performance indicators
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects.
- Work with customer service and other personnel to analyze inventory levels and product demands that will ensure product availability and minimize inventory, logistics and other costs.
- Drive, promote and develop positive communication across the company, especially with sales, customer service, external customers, trucking logistics and finance personnel.
- Consolidate and maintain tables of vendor specific requirements and pricing.
- Receive sand daily based on tracking information. Ensure system identifies correct inventory location coding to ensure seamless flow of product information for delivery and billing process information.
- Reconciliation of volumes purchased as compared to actual receipts.
- Prepare and receive sand trucking purchase orders.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure trucking bills are processed accurately and timely
- Review and update activity logs to determine and forecast product availability, depletion, and reorder points.
- Facilitate ad hoc requests from external customers for short term spot orders or change orders
- Proactively review product trends, supply and demand by product type, supply source, and crew to identify actions appropriate to timely meet demand, lower costs and increase profitability.
- Work cooperatively to implement innovative inventory efficiency programs.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Accounting preferred.
- 5 years minimum related experience with prior supply chain experience in the oilfield service sector highly desirable.
- Strong data analytics experience.
- Experience generating reports using SSRS/SSIS.
- Proficiency utilizing the IFS ERP system as well as advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Purchasing/Materials tools (MRP, Inventory analysis, part or supplier profiles etc).
- Proven people skills required, must have ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures.
- Commitment to maximizing the use of the IFS ERP system to automate and streamline information flow
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of changing processes.
- Travel up to 10% of time primarily in West Texas and Northeast.