View all jobs
Assistant Automation ForemanPecos, TX
- Oversees multiple projects and coordinates scheduling of work with field foremen prior to equipment installation
- Orders equipment and maintains material supplies
- Tests new methods of optimizing production.
- Responsible of teaching, implementing, and setting the example for safe work practices and Company safety policies.
- Is responsible for tracking and managing project costs
- Regular reporting of project status to affected parties
- Process Safety and Design
- Verifies proper installation of automation equipment.
- Assists Automation Foreman with daily duties and projects.
- Works with other departments to coordinate delivery and improvement of products